IPOD 4th Generation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IPOD 4th Generation

Im totally not doing this for school or anything.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IPOD 4th gen Topic

Go down 
4 posters

Is the iPod 4th good?
This sounds educational
IPOD 4th gen Topic I_vote_lcap50%IPOD 4th gen Topic I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No
IPOD 4th gen Topic I_vote_lcap25%IPOD 4th gen Topic I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Yes
IPOD 4th gen Topic I_vote_lcap25%IPOD 4th gen Topic I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

IPOD 4th gen Topic Empty
PostSubject: IPOD 4th gen Topic   IPOD 4th gen Topic EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 10:39 am

So here we can talk about the IPOD 4th generation, in a totally not school-related topic. We should totally have an argument and at the end summarize it and then make a big idea out of your summary. Again, totally not educational.
Back to top Go down
https://ipod4thgen.board-directory.net
PROfessionalPROcasinator
Admin

IPOD 4th gen Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPOD 4th gen Topic   IPOD 4th gen Topic EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:54 pm

There's no doubt about, this IPOD is amazing!!!!!!!!! So good!
Back to top Go down
CONcretelyConcise
Admin

IPOD 4th gen Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPOD 4th gen Topic   IPOD 4th gen Topic EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:03 pm

Woah, what? No, you're stupid. This IPod is terrible. Get your facts straight.
Back to top Go down
PROfessionalPROcasinator
Admin

IPOD 4th gen Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPOD 4th gen Topic   IPOD 4th gen Topic EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:18 am

What are you talking about? This IPod is really cool.
First off, it's light and small. This means you can carry it around really easily.
Back to top Go down
CONcretelyConcise
Admin

IPOD 4th gen Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPOD 4th gen Topic   IPOD 4th gen Topic EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:19 am

Oh, so amazing.
What about the fact that has a worse display than the IPhone 4?
Back to top Go down
PROfessionalPROcasinator
Admin

IPOD 4th gen Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPOD 4th gen Topic   IPOD 4th gen Topic EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:21 am

Well that should be expected, as it ISNT an IPhone. Also, it has a really fast internet.
Back to top Go down
CONcretelyConcise
Admin

IPOD 4th gen Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPOD 4th gen Topic   IPOD 4th gen Topic EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:23 am

True, but it was promised to be as good as an IPhone 4, but it has half the RAM of the IPhone 4.

Last edited by CONcretelyConcise on Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PROfessionalPROcasinator
Admin

IPOD 4th gen Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPOD 4th gen Topic   IPOD 4th gen Topic EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:30 am

Well, yeah, but it has the added features of a camera and FaceTime, which makes it more like an IPhone
Back to top Go down
CONcretelyConcise
Admin

IPOD 4th gen Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPOD 4th gen Topic   IPOD 4th gen Topic EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:34 am

Barley, because the camera is terrible, so those apps have almost no purpose. It also prints out pictures in terrible, terrible, quality.
Back to top Go down
PROfessionalPROcasinator
Admin

IPOD 4th gen Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPOD 4th gen Topic   IPOD 4th gen Topic EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:37 am

But it still has a good enough processor to open apps quickly and download quickly. And it can also video stream quickly.

Last edited by PROfessionalPROcasinator on Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CONcretelyConcise
Admin

IPOD 4th gen Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPOD 4th gen Topic   IPOD 4th gen Topic EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:21 am

Yeah, but that processor isn't even comparable to the IPhone 4. Also, since it has a new interface, you need to buy new stuff for it.
Back to top Go down
PROfessionalPROcasinator
Admin

IPOD 4th gen Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPOD 4th gen Topic   IPOD 4th gen Topic EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:25 pm

You know what? Im just gonna give a summary of it to prove that you're an idiot. Im also going to put a big idea, because this isn't a school related topic.

The IPod Touch fourth generation is a device that is worth every penny paid for it. For example, it is light and small, which increases it’s mobility. The internet on it is fast, with web pages opening in around three seconds. Another characteristic is its processor, which can download quickly and open documents very fast. Video streaming is amazing because it has high definition quality and it streams videos fast. Also, like normal IPods, It can play music, but it has also added some new features, including a camera and FaceTime. The IPod touch 4th generation is amazing.

Big Idea: The fourth gen IPod touch is a great device which has amazing features.

And now, just for fun, I'm gonna put the text structure, which is description.

Last edited by PROfessionalPROcasinator on Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CONcretelyConcise
Admin

IPOD 4th gen Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPOD 4th gen Topic   IPOD 4th gen Topic EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:27 pm

Fine, I'm going to copy you being i don't feel like doing anything original today.

The IPod touch fourth generation is a terrible device that fails to deliver on what was promised out of it. To illustrate, the camera takes pictures in terrible quality, and when you try to print with it, the pictures turn out to be a pixilated mess. The IPods screen display is much worse than on the IPhone 4, and you have to sit much closer to see the screen. Another characteristic that is bad is that, even though it has Google Maps, the IPod comes without an installed GPS, which means you have to manually enter where you are whenever you use the app. It also has around half the RAM than the IPhone 4. Last, but not least, the interface is different on this generation than on other generations, so you have to buy different things to go with it. This IPod is such a terrible part of technology.

Big Idea: The IPod Touch fourth generation has many bad features that make this device terrible.

My structure is description also, because you totally copied me.
Back to top Go down
APsychic

IPOD 4th gen Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPOD 4th gen Topic   IPOD 4th gen Topic EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:35 pm

Im a random psychic, so i can tell the sources you used.

Concrete, you used: Lum, Paul D. "Overhyped and Mediocre Substitute for Iphone 4." Amazon.com. N.p., 14 Sept. 2012. Web.
8 Feb. 2013.

And professional, you used: Anon. Review of IPod Touch 4s. Amazon.com. N.p., 2012. Web. 8 Feb. 2013.

Back to top Go down
Judge, Jury,and Homeowner

IPOD 4th gen Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPOD 4th gen Topic   IPOD 4th gen Topic EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 4:49 pm

Since I'm a judge, I'm going to analyze your guys's argument.

First, i think you both picked description as your text structure because you both wanted to explain either the good or bad parts of the IPod, and not compare it to something else, or say how the IPod caused something to Happen.

I've also made a list of your opposing claims, as is follows

PROS Cons

Light/Small Display is worse than Iphone 4

Fast Internet (Web pages open fast) Pictures are in terrible quality when

Added features (Camera, Facetime) No GPS

Video Streaming in high quality and Half the RAM of the IPhone 4
fast streaming

Good Processor (Open apps quickly, Interface is different, so new things to go with it are needed
download quickly)

And finally, i will evaluate your arguments.

I think that Professional has the better argument, because he includes that the things that most of the people do on the IPod touch, and notes that they are good. However, Concretely compares it to the IPhone 4, when you cannot expect, no matter what was promised, for an IPod Touch to be as good as an IPhone. Also, most people do not print with the IPod touch, and it is not that hard to enter in your location. While these are still bad things about the IPod touch, the good things are better than the bad things are worse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

IPOD 4th gen Topic Empty
PostSubject: Re: IPOD 4th gen Topic   IPOD 4th gen Topic Empty

Back to top Go down

IPOD 4th gen Topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IPOD 4th Generation :: Basket-
Jump to: